SCC Offers Options for Non-High School Graduates

If you didn't graduate from high school, you still have options at SCC to advance your education. You can earn an industrial technology certificate!

If you are at least 18 years old, and have not earned a high school diploma or a GED, you may apply for admission into selected industrial technology certificate programs. These programs include welding, machine tool technology, or HVAC and refrigeration technology. Before graduating from any SCC program, you'll need to finish an adult education program and earn a GED.

Ready to get started? Contact an admissions specialist to help you in your admissions process. 

How do I Enroll as a Non-High School Graduate?

Congratulations! You are a SCC Chaser!