Online Career Training
Career training programs can help take your career to the next level. Spartanburg Community College Corporate & Community Education, in partnership with Ed2go, offers online programs designed to provide the skills necessary for professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Ed2go programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed. Online career t programs are supported by a team of advisors who are available via phone and email. Course instructor/facilitators are also available via email. Upon successfully completing a course, you will receive a certificate of completion from SCC.
What to Expect in Ed2Go
- Career training programs are traditionally 3 to 12 months in length.
Online short courses are traditionally six weeks or less.
Courses are 100% online.
- Online short courses are instructor-led or self-paced. Instructor-led courses are designed for structured group learning. These courses feature an instructor-moderated discussion board where you can interact with your instructor and student cohort. Self-paced tutorial courses are designed for completely independent learning, without instructor moderation or group discussion.
- The programs follow an asynchronous learning model. There is no set login or class time. However, you will be given a limited time to complete the required coursework. In the self-paced courses and career training programs, you may work at your own pace and complete the program sooner than the standard timeframe.
- Online career training programs and online fundamentals short courses are not eligible for college credit, free tuition or scholarship funding.
- Refer to the individual course details page for additional course information and FAQs.
Need Ed2Go Technical Support?
Student support contact information for Ed2go courses:
Career training courses (more than 6 weeks): assistance with enrollment - (866) 441-5454 ext. 2
Career training advisors: assistance for students already enrolled in a course - (951) 972-3626
Assistance for online fundamental short courses (6 weeks or less) - (951) 972-3609
More Options for Certificate Classes
We also partners with UGotClass to offer more certificate classes.
View UGotClass certificate classes.
Legal Certificate Courses
SCC now offers online legal certificate courses in partnership with CLS by Barbri.
Topics include paralegal courses, employment law, legal investigation, victim advocacy and much more. Begin a new career or prepare yourself for that promotion.
- Sessions begin every eight weeks throughout the year.
- Online courses are available virtually anytime.
- Learn from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
- Use any computer with an internet connection.
View the complete course listings and schedule and register online.
Recertification/Professional Development Online for Teachers
Take advantage of online classes to earn recertification credit. Teaching and education online course options include:
Tools for Teachers
- A-Z Grant Writing
- Creating the Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Success
- Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Teaching Adult Learners
- The Creative Classroom
- GRE Preparation: Part 1 (Verbal and Analytical)
- GRE Preparation: Part 2 (Quantitative)
For information or clarification of S.C. Teacher Recertification requirements, call
the S.C. State Education Recertification Office, Monday - Friday 1 pm - 4:30 pm at
803-734-8500 or visit the website.