Using MySCC Portal

Once you've submitted your SCC application, follow these instructions to access your MySCC Portal account and set up your SCC email. Your MySCC Portal account contains access to your student email (Office 365) and registration, financial information, grades, etc. This is also where you access Desire2Learn (D2L) for online courses. Download PDF of MySCC Portal Instructions


To Log Into Your MySCC Portal Account... 

  1. Go to
  2. Click on the MySCC Portal link at the top of the page.

  3. Click on the MySCC portal login button.

  4. Log in with your full SCC email address and password (

What if I Don’t Know My SCC Username?

  1. Go to the SCC portal website
  2. Click on the link “Get your username.”
  3. Enter in your last name and then choose to enter either your SSN or your college ID.
  4. Click the submit button and the next page should show you your user ID and your college ID.


What’s My Password?

The first time you attempt to login to the MySCC Portal, you will need to reset your password to a password only you know. When you apply as a student, or you're hired as an employee of SCC, you provide alternate contact information for us to use to get in touch if necessary. This information will be used during the password reset process (see below).


How to Reset Your Password

The link to Manage Your Password is below the MySCC Portal button on the page.

  1. Click on “Manage Your Password “

  2. Enter in your full email address (username) and enter the CAPTCHA code below it. Your user ID is same as username.

    1. Click "Next."

    2. Choose the contact method for verification (alternate email, alternate phone - text or call)

How Do I Change My Alternate Contact Info?

If you are able to login to MySCC Portal:

  1. Click on “Self Service” (you may have to re-enter your SCC username and password)

  2. Click on your name (located at top right)

  3. Select “User Profile.”

  4. Update email address and phone numbers.

  5. Click “Confirm.”


If you are not able to login to MySCC Portal, go to the Student Records office. Only Student Records can update your alternate info for you!