Transferring to and from SCC

  • Financial aid awards cannot be transferred from one college to another. You must have the results of the FAFSA released to the new college.
    • Students transferring to SCC must add SCC's Title IV school code, 003994, to the current year's FAFSA.
    • It is your responsibility to notify SCC's financial aid office of prior attendance at another post-secondary school.
    • Transfer students who may be eligible for the LIFE Scholarship should contact the LIFE Scholarship coordinator in the financial aid office.