Note: SCC is unable to test students who attend International Colleges and Universities.
November 21st - Last day to test for Non-SCC students.
1) Student contacts SCC to inquire about testing at SCC Testing Center. There is a $25 fee per test and cost of mailing, if required. If student attends a two year college in SC, the testing fee is waived. Student must obtain approval from instructor or the testing center administrator
at home institution to test at SCC. Student provides contact information, including his/her name, phone number, e-mail,
courses, and name of home institution (college). Proctor emails/faxes an SCC Proctor Verification Form which must be completed by
the home institution and returned via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax 864-592-4208.
If the home institution has an alternate form, SCC will review and complete, if appropriate.
Once the signed and completed Off-Campus Proctor Verification has been returned and
approved by the SCC Testing Center, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the Non-SCC student.
2) Non-SCC student must contact instructor at home institution and request that all
testing information be sent to: SCC Testing Center P.O. Box 4386 P. Dan Hull Building, Testing Center Spartanburg, SC 29305
3) The instructor needs to fax, e-mail, or mail one or all of the following to the
SCC Testing Center: The test Password (if needed) Any specific testing instructions
4) Non-SCC student needs to contact the SCC Testing Center (592-4966) to make sure
all testing materials have been received by the center, and then schedule a date and
time to take the test.
5) Prior to testing, the Non-SCC student needs to pay the $25 testing fee using cash
or a credit/debit card at the Business Office, located in the Ledbetter Building,
Room 120. Business office phone number is 864-592-4661.
Business Office Hours: Monday & Thursday: 8:00 am until 5:00 pm Friday: 8:00 am until 1:30 pm
6) If a paper test is given, the Non-SCC student must provide the mailing envelope
completely pre-addressed and prepaid. SCC Testing Center does not send tests free
7) On the test date, the Non-SCC student must: Provide a valid picture ID Present a paid receipt to the testing proctor Provide pre-paid and pre-addressed mailing envelope, if required. Sign Academic Integrity Form and SCC Testing Center Policies Form.
No Watches are allowed in the testing center.
Note: The Testing Center is under surveillance.
Students are expected to conduct testing with integrity.
A non-SCC student may lose the privilege to use SCC's proctoring service.
AddressSCC Central Campus, P. Dan. Hull Bldg, PDH3 Room 4
Phone: (864) 592-4966
Fax: (864) 592-4208
CLOSED on following Holidays:
September 2nd | Labor Day
October 9th-11th | Fall Break
November 27th-29th | Thanksgiving Holiday