Find Forms You Need for SCC Business Office
Fiscal Forgiveness Program
The Spartanburg Community College (SCC) Fiscal Forgiveness Program allows students to return to SCC under specific conditions. If the student is approved to enroll under this program, their debt will be permanently removed from their account upon meeting all the conditions listed below. Fiscal forgiveness is available only once during the student s academic career/lifetime.
To be eligible for fiscal forgiveness, certain guidelines and conditions apply. The student:
- Has NOT been enrolled at SCC for at least three (3) consecutive years between the end of the term of the student s last attendance to the term in which the student re-enrolls.
- Owes SCC funds which restricts the student s ability to register
- MUST enroll in at least six (6) credit hours for the semester. Student should apply for financial aid, if eligible.
- MUST pay current semester tuition and fees by the published deletion date/time.
- Is serious about their education, meets all requirements for admission to the college, enrolls in a program of study, and meets with an Academic Advisor after acceptance in the program.
If the student completes at least six (6) credit hours and maintains a 2.0 GPA, SCC will remove the prior debt. If you are interested in this program, please bring the Fiscal Forgiveness Form letter with you to the Admission Center (Dan L. Terhune Building, first floor). If you meet the requirements, you can then meet with an Admissions Specialist and an Enrollment Advisor to complete all application and enrollment steps.
Award Deduction Form
Award Deduction Form is used to request that charges from an academic term be deducted from the current academic years financial aid. Effective July 1, 2008, federal policy allows students to use no more than $200 of the current academic year s federal financial aid proceeds to pay a previous academic year s balance. All previous semester balances should be paid in full prior to the start of the new semester.
Opt Out Form for Textbooks
A student with a financial aid credit balance may request to "opt out" of purchasing books at the SCC Book Inn and request an allowance to purchase books and supplies elsewhere by completing the Request to Opt Out form and submitting it to the Business Office by the first day of class for each semester that the student elects to use an allowance.