Join Today! Sponsor or Sign Up to Play
Update: This event has been cancelled.
What is This Event?
The SCC Foundation is hosting our Inaugural Rick Teal Memorial Charity Golf Tournament on Friday, Sept. 30, 2022 at the Carolina Country Club. Our goal with this first annual event is to create a fun and stand-out community experience that everyone looks forward to year-after-year.
Mr. Rick Teal, SCC’s Vice President of Human Resources from 2010 through 2021, was dedicated bringing out the best in SCC’s talented workforce. He placed a high value on employee recognition and strategic faculty and staff development. Proceeds from this memorial charity golf tournament will go towards starting an endowment in his name for employee recognition and advancement. By supporting employee advancement and professional development, we will help elevate our talented and dedicated faculty and staff to continue to be leaders at the forefront of their careers so we can continue to provide the best educational opportunities and support for our students.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
- "Top Teal" Presidential Partner - $5,000: includes, two foursomes, name or logo on welcome banner, hole signage, promo item included in gift bag, and recognition on all event promotional materials
- "Chaser Champion" Partner - $2,500: includes, one foursome, hole signage, promo item in gift bag, recognition on all evenet promotional materials.
- "Blue & Green" Partner - $1,750: includes, one foursome, hole signage, promo item in gift bag, promo item in gift bag, recognition in event program.
- Breakfast Sponsor - $1,000: includes one foursome, signage at breakfast, recognition on program.
- Hole Sponsor - $300: includes sign at hole and recognition on program.
- SCC Faculty/Staff Sponsor - $100: Sponsor an SCC faculty or staff member to play.