SCC is Proud to Serve Cherokee County!
Established in 2003, the SCC Cherokee County Campus boasts state-of-the-art facilities on 74-acres of land conveniently located near Interstate 85 and downtown Gaffney. View/download map
The Cherokee County Campus offers small class sizes, flexible schedules and a high-tech library facility, and is known for their caring faculty and supportive community. Students can take a full array of general education courses, as well as transitional studies classes that may be necessary for acceptance into SCC's curriculum programs. View/download brochure (PDF)
While the SCC Cherokee County Campus offers classes required for almost every SCC program, the following programs can be started and completed at this campus:
- Associate of Arts - University Transfer
- Associate of Science - University Transfer, Biology Concentration
- Machine Tool Certificate
- Mechatronics Certificate I & Associate Degree
- Medical Assisting
- Welding Certificate & Associate Degree
Cherokee County Residents: Attend College Tuition-Free!
Cherokee County K-14 Scholarship Fund - Established by Cherokee 2020 to encourage county residents to continue their education for at least two more years beyond high school, this fund covers any tuition amount remaining after all other funding and financial aid options have been exhausted.
Download the podcast transcript for detailed information!
Download K-14 KNOW(2) Scholarship BrochureEligibility Criteria -
- Individuals who have received a high school diploma or G.E.D. within the past 5 years and have lived in Cherokee County for the last 12 consecutive months or longer
- Veterans who have lived in Cherokee County for the last 12 consecutive months or longer, who have a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Students must enroll in one of the following industrial programs:
Contact us now for more information or to schedule a tour!